Recent content by dreycoon

1. D

Character Slides During Fall

When landing on a slope when the Fall ability is active, the character slides down the slope. Is there a setting to disable this? I do not have the Slide ability in the ability list.
  2. D

Using Item Abilities Simultaneously

In the scene I sent to support, I have no abilities other than Equip Verifier, the only item abilities are use slot 0, use slot 2, and equip unequip, and the only items are the body item and the other item which is an empty with a melee action. Additionally, went into the demo scene and changed...
  3. D

Yes, slot0 changes to the same values when I use slot1. It does not do this when I use slot0 by itself. After looking more at the logs, it seems slot1 is resetting both slot0 and slot1 on complete. It's a simple empty with a melee action so I don't think it should do this?
  4. D

If you use slot 0 and then use slot 1 while slot 0 is still in use, the slot 0 item state index trigger is set again. Is this intentional?
  5. D

Continuous Damage/Impact on Interval

I have a melee weapon with a large hitbox. Is there a way to make it so that the impact module group triggers on an interval as long as the enemy is within the hitbox? I see allow multi hits but it doesn't seem to do anything? Also what does triggers a multi hit on the collision group that the...
  6. D

Detecting Multiple States

Does the State System allow for creating Presets based on two or more states active?
  7. D

Character Item Equip

Ok it seems to work but it's a bit excessive setup if I want to make all legs of a spider be able to be used as weapons. Is there a better way to do this via inspector? Or do I have to do something like add all the colliders of all the legs as hitboxes to the collision module of a Melee Action...
  8. D

Ability/Attribute Modifier Bug?

The subtraction amount happens here which is called on AbilityStarted. The bug happens because Update is ran before the stop time has elapsed on the ability and checks the attribute level too soon
  9. D

Ability/Attribute Modifier Bug?

I have an ability that costs 30 stamina that I want to have run for 0.5s always so I have it setup like below The problem looks like when CanStartAbilityInternal runs and passes, the stamina gets subtracted but then Update runs right after and it checks the stamina level again but if it is...
  10. D

Character Item Equip

I don't see a Slot ID param on the EquipUnequip item ability. Is there a way to have both prefabs equipped and enabled when the ItemType is the default loadout without the use of custom code?
  11. D

Character Item Equip

I have an item with multiple prefabs Only one gets enabled when equipped. How do I make them both enabled?
  12. D

"Active Input" and "Button Up"

Where's the toggle for it?
  13. D

"Active Input" and "Button Up"

What are these values used for?
  14. D

Multiple Same Custom Ability

I made a custom ability that inherits Use (and it's empty). It disappears from the add menu after I add it to the list. How do I make it be able to added multiple times?
  15. D

Set magic projectile spawn point

I have a character that I want to shoot a gun with one hand and throw magic with the other hand. I set the item up to be both shootable and magic. How do I get the magic projectile to be spawned from the opposite hand that the gun is in? Every time I set a transform in cast origin it resets upon...