Recent content by Dralks

1. D

A*Pathfinding + Align to ground issue

I moved to navmesh trying to solve this issue, there it kind of works, you need to make the character jump and it is a little buggy but I don't want to spend more time on this so that will do for now, still interested in a solution
  2. D

anything on this? I managed to put pathfinder around all walls but the pathfinder code is clearly clamping the character rotation (I can see it setting the rotation in the pathfinder ability which contradicts the instructions of the "Align To Ground" ability) I would love to implement an...
  3. D

Having trouble getting Dodge to work

God that was it, the animator is different, no idea why I assumed that the animations would just be added to the UltimatecharacterController one, all good now
  4. D

Having trouble getting Dodge to work

Sorry, this came up as first option on Google and I thought that might be better to add mine here instead of opening a new one, I cannot get dodge ability to work, it works perfectly in the demo but in another scene it never does, even if I copy the "Ultimate Character Locomation" values Dodge...
  5. D

I have an enemy that has the ability "Align to ground", it works perfectly, if I tell this enemy to walk in a straight line it will walk on walls and ceilings, now I was implementing A*Pathfinding as I'm familiar with it and I could put the pathfinder mesh on floors and walls without any issue...