Recent content by doublet1992223

1. D

Playmaker Integration: How to check whether a certain item is equipped?

I want to use playmaker actions to check if a certain item is equipped by the character ( is active in the item slot set ). By doing so, I can achieve some functions( e.g. if a certain melee weapon is on equip, the health of the wielder keeps going down.) I wonder if there's a way to do that...
  2. D

UIS&UCC Integration: Weapon does not fire under RPG UI Scheme

Yeah I figured that out after I made this post. I disabled the Raycast Target in Graphic Raycaster Script and then it's working properly
  3. D

UIS&UCC Integration: Weapon does not fire under RPG UI Scheme

I add RPG UI Scheme (UIC) to the scene then weapon does not fire( can be equipped). This happens only with RPG Scheme. It's working properly with classic scheme. If I disable the Inventory Canvus, the weapon goes back to normal again.
  4. D

Change Speed Task does not always return successful, why?

Just figure that out: In Speed Change there's a "Require Movement" check box. That's what preventing the tast to return success
  5. D

Sorry I'm not very familiar with how to set a breakpoint in c#, I will try to figure that out. However, while I'm trying to debug that, I suggest maybe you can look at the demo scene provided in the integration(UCC&BD). In the demo scene, the start/stop ability-speed change does not always...
  6. D

uestion regarding start/stop ability ---> speedchange. I want to use this task to enable running of my UCC character. However, I find this task does not always fire successfully. Why? My tree is designed as follows: On detecting the player, The AI starts running(1st start stop ability) and...
  7. D

AI does not attack(UCC&UIS&Behavior Designer)

Update: I made another AI. This time I didn't make it integrated with the UIS. It's working now. However, to see if this is a integration issue. I will leave this question open
  8. D

AI does not attack(UCC&UIS&Behavior Designer)

1、I own all of the 3 assets, all of the integration packages are properly set up. 2、I made a very basic behavior tree for the enemy. Using the sensor tool, the enemy gets detection with a tag of player, stores it as a target, then start use (attack). The behavior tree is as following. During...
  9. D

How to implement a technical takedown?

Is it possible I add a FSM on the character gameobject and implement the function completely independently from the UCC? is it gonna be conflict?
  10. D

How to implement a technical takedown?

Hi, I purchased all of the thrid person controller, the inventory system and the behavior designer. My goal is to implement a stealth and technical takedown behavior for my character. My thought is maybe I should make a stealth weapon categroy and design some item behavior on that. However...
  11. D

Where is the Inventory Standard Input Script?

Hey there, I'm have the same problem as the original poster. I'm using an ultimate inventory system as well as an ultimate character controller. I find that as long as I'm having a game panel in the scene my shooter weapon doesn't fire(it a prefab in the demo of UCC). Also, I get an error...