Recent content by Diego Fabre

1. D

Shots parallel to the ground

Hello again. We wanted to know if it's possible to make weapons shoot at a fixed distance from the ground and stay parallel to the ground. Our problem is that we are developing a topdown view shooter and we cannot control the height of the crosshairs.
  2. D

Shotgun show Trail Projectile

Hello. We are modifying the shotgun because we need to visualize the projectiles. The problem is that we managed to create them but only one is created at the spawn location, the others are created at random locations far from the character.
  3. D

Flamethrower

We need to create a flamethrower and we have no idea where to start. Could someone give us a little guide on how to do it? It is to shorten the production time since we have to develop a demo for September
  4. D

Problem with grenades.

In thorwerModule.cs I modified the GetThrowPoin and GetThrowDirection functions so that they return values relative to each player but I still have the same problem. Neither function uses LookSourse
  5. D

Problem with grenades.

I clarify again that our game is a 4-player local Party-Game using the same PC. With this clear, the problem is that when players 2, 3 and 4 try to throw a grenade, they do it towards where player 1 is looking. The question is, what configuration or script do I have to modify to fix this...
  6. D

Recommendations for a kill counter

We are working on a local multiplayer (4 players on PC only) and we need to make a death counter. The question is at what moment or with what function should we get the data for each death. If with the event system or executing another code?
  7. D

Problem creating local Multiplayer (Party-game). My characters don't shoot.

At last I was able to solve it. Placing the interrupt I realized that Looksource was still not assigned, because Use initialized before it could assign the Looksource to CharacterLocomotion, I fixed it by placing these lines in CanStartAbility(). // A look source must exist...
  8. D

Justin thanks for the reply. As you indicated I assigned the iLookSource to each character when they are spawn. I had to modify UltimateCharacterController so the lookSource can be assigned then I assign it to them when I spawn them on me game manager. Now the 4 characters have the camera...
  9. D

With my team we are creating a local multiplayer game which is played with 2 to 4 players on the same PC. We already created a movementType that works with a single static camera and it works perfect. The problem is that when we make our players spawn, they work fine except that they can't shoot...
  10. D

Cinemamachine Integration for UCC 3?

Is there an estimated date for integration?