Recent content by DespairBear

1. D

Equivalent to vp_Grab from UFPS v1?

Is there an equivalent to this in UCC? I want a simple way to pickup and drop rigidbody objects
  2. D

AI "Pushing Through" character

Hey there, So I am having an issue with the Ultimate Character Controller using it alongside Emerald AI. I had a similar issue when trying to use UFPS with Behavior Designer in that the player would briefly be pushed (as expected) by the moving AI character, but then the AI character "pushes...
  3. D

PUN Integration Interactable Door Not Working

Awesome, that fixed it thanks I can't recall but if I remember right it seemed like if the client destroyed the box, the pieces wouldn't spawn on the host or vice versa. I'll verify when I get home from work Thanks again
  4. D

PUN Integration Interactable Door Not Working

Heya, Just bought the demo scene and am trying to get a grasp on how to setup interactable objects properly but the primary example (the interactable door in the first room) doesn't seem to be working Also on the client's side, when a box gets destroyed it doesn't break into pieces, it simply...
  5. D

Trigger parallel branch separate from main logic loop

Ahhh okay I get it now. Thank you for the help, I was thinking of "idle" in the sense of a movement function, not as a wait until override. Thanks for the help, much appreciated
  6. D

I tried the suggested implementation but the triggers still are not reiterating. If I include an idle statement in the trigger branches selector, my wander event never seems to run
  7. D

So I love the asset for the most part but the main thing I always find myself fighting against are the trigger branches. Typically I just want to use these to set a bool of some sort, and need it executing parallel to the main logic. I usually have a selector with a few sequence children that...