Recent content by DeadLik

1. DeadLik

Help with the Event System!

It will be super, you can use the zoom for a lot of interesting things, please add :)
  2. DeadLik

Ok, I wanted to set it up so that when the zoom is on an event occurs, can this be set up? For example, when zoom slowed down time
  3. DeadLik

Yes, when I press the right button to zoom in, the approximation works, but the event does not
  4. DeadLik

What I'm doing wrong is that I registered the event in Awake (), when I press zoom, the Kerk () event is fired which triggers the Event and calls the Ven () function. but nothing happens
  5. DeadLik

Now I'm definitely confused, then how do I activate Debug.Log?
  6. DeadLik

Everything set up correctly, does not work Is empty
  7. DeadLik

Tell me then on points EventHandler.RegisterEvent(object obj, string name, Action handler) 1. object obj - What is indicated here 2. string name - Is there any name here? 3. Action handler - At this point, specify the method that I will perform in the code?
  8. DeadLik

And you can use the example of my little one when to write an example of how it should look like? I will be grateful.
  9. DeadLik

Hello, I can not figure out the Event System, wrote a test script, hung it on the camera, applied the Event System on the zoom, Event does not work when approaching, away, what am I doing wrong? Screenshots:
  10. DeadLik

The sounds of steps help

Found a problem, the problem is that I reduced the player using the standard unity scaling and because of this the sounds are not working, can I fix it somehow?
  11. DeadLik

The sounds of steps help

I can, where to send?
  12. DeadLik

The sounds of steps help

Once again I revised the manual, I saw that it didn’t work with primitives, my floor was from a plane primitive, I replaced it with one made in 3d max, there is no result
  13. DeadLik

The sounds of steps help

What kind of atlas are we talking about, my texture, lies separately in folders
  14. DeadLik

The sounds of steps help

Hello, I can’t adjust the sounds of the steps, reread the Surface System guide (https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/surface-system/), there are no examples, I made up the settings for the demo scene, I’ve set up the manager, the sound doesn’t work, I took a...
  15. DeadLik

Help with camera rotation!

Thanks for the information, another such question, a bit on another topic, how to adjust the sound of steps, set up the settings as in the demo scene, straight copy, not working, made prefab from the demo scene of circles with textures, have a sound character, but a single one, no longer repeats...