Recent content by Dan5

1. D

Animation controller structure

The Opsive animator controller with its parameters is different to Unitys learning videos about animator controllers. There are many similiar threads in the forum about this and I wish someone could showcase it step by step in a video :/
  2. D

Im only using the third person controller (not interested in first person).
  3. D

Replacing jump animation is too complicated?

same, do you know where it is now?
  4. D

I have 4 sword animations from Mixamo and read the documentation "replacing animations". Im content with using the demo animation controller and I just want to add two sword animations which play when button 1 or 2 are pressed. Im used to blend trees like in the Unity learning videos -> if I do...
  5. D

Third Person Character Controller usage

Thanks. I did use the character builder to setup the horse and when I moved for example to the left both the character and horse moved to the left simultaneously (standing next to each other). I see the message ingame " press f to ride" but I guess I have to find out why Nolan doesn't get on the...
  6. D

Third Person Character Controller usage

Hello, I created a character just like in the video on Youtube "Third Person Character Creation". I would like to rotate the camera with the mouse using the right-click button and dragging the mouse. How do I set that up? Also, is it possible to increase the size of the character Nolan? (scale...