Recent content by CyCNIK

1. C

Change model

Hello, I want to use included "nolan" standard chacter imported with package, but I only want to change model? When I tried to delete mesh and paste another, something break. Is there any easy way for changing character visual? I want to use many skins in game but creating as many characted...
  2. C

Top down integration with ControlFreak

I almost got it ;) The problem was not in control freak, when, copied a "nolan" from sample scene its start to punching. Its look like firing isnt configurated in character itself. How to configurate to work?
  3. C

So, could you tell me how to trigger fire action from code? Its will be a lot easier ;)
  4. C

Hello ;) I'm using control freak special rig for opsive + added script to charactrr and removed the unity input. The site is down for some time. Could you send some documentation where I can find axis/inputs name? The "Fire1" for example doesnt work, and "fire" button on rig also does nothing...
  5. C

Hello Justin, Thank yoU for response. I using that rig, but as I said before spme buttons doesnt work. There is also no option to control look direction (moving works with virtual joystick )
  6. C

Hello everyone I'm started to created new project using opsive and controlfreak, and some buttons doesnt work - zoom, fire, throw, action. How to make them work? Setup some axis in manager? And I have another question, can I make one virtual joystick for movement and second one for look? Now I...