Top down integration with ControlFreak

CyCNIK

Hello everyone

I'm started to created new project using opsive and controlfreak, and some buttons doesnt work - zoom, fire, throw, action. How to make them work? Setup some axis in manager? And I have another question, can I make one virtual joystick for movement and second one for look? Now I have to to check "Look in the move direction" to make it playable.

Best regards ;)

Are you using the Control Freak rig included with the integration? This has all of the basic button mappings setup - including a virtual joystick that you can use as an example.

Hello Justin,

Thank yoU for response. I using that rig, but as I said before spme buttons doesnt work. There is also no option to control look direction (moving works with virtual joystick )

The rig should include the basic inputs - have you looked at the Control Freak component to see if it includes everything? You can control the look direction by adding a Control Freak joystick that is mapped to Mouse X/Y. This is all on the Control Freak side of things - it looks like the Control Freak website is down right now so I would get in contact with the developer to see when it's going to be back up. Here's a link to the page that talked about setting up the rig:

Hello ;)

I'm using control freak special rig for opsive + added script to charactrr and removed the unity input. The site is down for some time.
Could you send some documentation where I can find axis/inputs name? The "Fire1" for example doesnt work, and "fire" button on rig also does nothing. I attached a a screenshot how its look. Thank you for your time ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191024-210842_Survival Game_compress89.jpg
    Screenshot_20191024-210842_Survival Game_compress89.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 10
The Control Freak input mappings are located on the Input Rig. Your screenshot looks good - so if the Fire button is pressed it doesn't fire? Unfortunately I don't have a copy of the Control Freak documentation but if you contact the publisher he should be able to send it to you.

I almost got it ;) The problem was not in control freak, when, copied a "nolan" from sample scene its start to punching. Its look like firing isnt configurated in character itself. How to configurate to work?

I would first get your character working without Control Freak and then try adding in Control Freak. You can follow this video: