Recent content by cybernetsurfer7

1. C

Item Exchange Causing Disappearance

Ok now here's something! I switched the drop functionality Action to ContainerSmartExchange and NOW it's working as expected! Previously it was not and I tried out the InventoryExchange as noted above (which also had the same issue). Looks like the library update and the new option toggles is...
  2. C

This may or may not be valuable, but when hovering to replace an item, it does show the item to be returned in the inventory and the new item transparent in the slot. But then when letting go to perform the drop, the replace happens and the item is removed from the inventory (at least that's...
  3. C

Got it updated. These are the inventory settings I used: Unfortunately, the item is still being removed when trying to do a replace with drag/drop.
  4. C

Drop Temporarily Breaks

I both updated the library and fixed the bug. For context, the display item info box was missing a few references to the panel and had a size of 0,0 so the background wasn't visible. Once I fixed those things the box started working again and the error went away. I think you may be correct...
  5. C

Doubled checked the inventory in the inspector and the item is definitely being removed. The lost item does not appear in either the equipment or the main. (missing item here being the knight boots)
  6. C

Drop Temporarily Breaks

Thanks for the quick reply! I did some investigations using the event system debugging (possibly because I'm using the new input system it doesn't show as detailed of a report as yours shows?) This is what it shows when the drop fails: And this is what it shows after the toggling the...
  7. C

I have a situation where I have an inventory and an equipment window. When I try to replace a piece of equipment with another, the one in the equipment slot fails to return to the main inventory. Here's a quick video of it. Inventory setup (Note it's using both Return Overflow and New Item...
  8. C

Drop Temporarily Breaks

Hello, I've got a simple scene set up that's mostly the base RPG UI scene. The one change I made was to add an item description block to the item slot equipment inventory. That all works as expected. However, I have this strange issue where sometimes after starting the scene, the drop...