Recent content by CoffeeOD

1. C

Raycast (interactable) seems somewhat inaccurate, what I'm doing wrong?

Setting both look direction and position including tweaking with offset fixed the issue, thanks for the help.
  2. C

Raycast (interactable) seems somewhat inaccurate, what I'm doing wrong?

Video: As you can see, raycast seems to stay active outside object, in this example just the door, boundaries, especially vertical direction (up, down). Colliders and mesh itself should be fine since this was working with my own simple raycast script (tag based). Any idea how I can tweak...
  3. C

Character respawn and other issues (IK stops syncing)

Very dirty quick "fix" was to add enabled = true; on the CharacterIK.cs OnRespawn function, this forced value to true. Seems have temporarily fixed the issue. private void OnRespawn() { enabled = m_Enable; m_ImmediatePosition = true; } to...
  4. C

Thanks for the reply Justin, I will try that health.cs modification soon as possible. About first problem. I did as follows: Copy demo scene., Copy demo scene character Use "Pun Character" tool within opsive addon editor (turn objects into PUN objects). Build and kill each other. Video...
  5. C

Assets and versions Unity: 2019.2.12f1 UFPS: Ultimate FPS: 2.1.9 PUN Addon: current ver. 1.0.3 Problem 1) Master client cannot cause damage to joined players until death event is launched Upon master spawning secondary client, master is unable to cause damage to client BUT client can cause...