Recent content by Christ4673

1. C

Script example for unequipping an item on button press

You were right thanks buddy! I can't believe it was so simple, there is one line all the way at the bottom, has these operators. == and !=, i needed to change not equal to(!=) -1 to equal to(==) -1, cant believe all this time and all i needed to do was change a single character! it was this...
  2. C

I try that and then put the ability to the highest priority in the item ability list, i dropped the character into the inspector...everything checks out, i get in my game and press the correct button but nothing happens. Ability shows active in the list but does not unequip the item...or seem...
  3. C

/// --------------------------------------------- /// Ultimate Character Controller /// Copyright (c) Opsive. All Rights Reserved. /// https://www.opsive.com /// --------------------------------------------- using UnityEngine; using Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character; using...
  4. C

I've scoured the forums and the answer to that is always something complicated. I want to put the character in an unequipped state on button press, ideally id like to make it its own separate ability...could you give a start point for this? The current one (toggle equip) just toggles I want to...
  5. C

Astar PP RVO Controller and Ultimate Character Controller

Ok i just pulled up the demo scene with the cube and Atlas walking around it, in UCC, Astar Integrations folder, i duplicated Atlas a few times, added the RVO controller to each, then added the RVO simulator to a game object in scene, also then turned off set destination on the Astar object as...
  6. C

Also when you say it move to the target, isn't the purpose of the RVO controller solely for dodging other AI? I thought this work in conjuction with Opsives own Character controller?
  7. C

Oh this is awesome I will try this myself!
  8. C

Does anybody have an example of using UCC with the RVO controler from Astar PP? Particularly with all the components added in from the character manager, id like to keep full functionality, just have the RVO controller kick in for the AI to avoid each other when needed.
  9. C

Yep i checked yeah no RVO example. I got excited there for a minute but i dont see one.
  10. C

It does but if I'm not mistaken in your example the agent doesn't have a rigidbody and the locomotion script that gets added when you create a character with the character manager, I will double check however.
  11. C

How do i get this RVO controller to work with UCC? If i setup the character with the character manager it adds rigidbody and the locomotion script and it needs these to function, but if I remove these It won't work, in the Astar documentation it says some might want to use the RVO and "also"...
  12. C

The offset for FirstPersonObjects is not working

Thanks so much for the quick reply, yeah I would imagine this will help alot of people. Also too ill note, wouldn't changing it on that component you mentioned change it across the board for all character models using the arms? If so it sort of defeats the purpose of being able to adjust certain...
  13. C

The offset for FirstPersonObjects is not working

Thats funny because I just downloaded the latest version of 3, 3.015 I believe, and it is still doing the exact same thing. I'm attempting to adjust the position of Atlas First Person arms just a tiny bit, doesn't budge, the same way it shows in the OPs picture. Why doesn't something so vital work?
  14. C

Wander problems

I have not! This is good news! I will give it a try!!
  15. C

Wander problems

Hello, was this ever resolved I am having the exact same issue. I've noticed all over this board people complaining about Wander with Astar Pathfinding Project Intergration. People have been complaining about this for "many" years, why is this not fixed already? Why should your paying...