Recent content by cepoimario

1. C

ItemShape Grid issue

I just renamed the itemshape grid to Main Inventory Grid but it does not seem to make a difference , drop handler is already created with the appropriate actions
  2. C

ItemShape Grid issue

I am trying to add the itemshape grid as an inventory to UCC , have followed the steps in the new video however it get the following error trown away when trying to equip an item Unable to find the ItemSet for item 1 Revolver (3096726548) ItemCollection is NULL ItemStack is NULL in category...
  3. C

Set equipable Item Attribute

Thank you very much for your answer , to put this in to perspective i currently have my own rudimentary inventory system that also contains a container of dictionnaires that whole game is dependent on that main system and would like to keep it that way , the item stacking would only partially...
  4. C

Set equipable Item Attribute

Hello Team, I am am trying to set an equipable item attribute in the slot that i created however i can't seems to find the correct method. Currently i am able to modify the values from the the main gird inventory using the following but this does not seem to apply elsewhere besides the main...
  5. C

Invisible caster HDRP

The solution is pretty simple,there is a custom shader graph made by unity in their fps exemple that allow you to adjust the fov of the object separately from the camera just use that shader for the fps hands and weapon . https://github.com › FPSSample Unity-Technologies/FPSSample I already...
  6. C

Issue with the non dominant hand

iv tried to change the line with localrotation however i'm still having issues , now the hand will rotate on the x axis freely with the camera doing a 360
  7. C

Iv sent you the unity package please let me know if it works
  8. C

Yes the weight it is set to 1, i will try to debug
  9. C

The child Gameobject is parented to the weapon and has the location shown in the attachment below.
  10. C

I am facing an issue with the non dominant hand that i setup .The hand doesn't want to stay still and if i aim down for up the hand will follow but will go through the weapon . I am not sure if this is the correct way to set it up or if this is a bug . What i've done is created a empty...