Recent content by CatttDaddy

1. C

Can you make the first person arms always visible in First person?

Can you make the first person arms always visible in First person? I created a drive script but Im not sure what makes the arms visible without a weapon active. I also would like to have the arms visible for when running or idle animations with no weapon active
  2. C

RCC V3

Also when my character drives the car it jerks back and forth. I remember something with another problem where I had to move from update to fixed update. Do you know how I could change that here?
  3. C

RCC V3

After looking at the problem it wasnt the scene it is actually the Nolan character used in the demo. When I use the Nolan character used in the RCC Integration scene it works. I was attempting to see what the problem could be. I am unable to find it. I took away all colliders, items, and FP Arms...
  4. C

RCC V3

I did, but your comment made me make a brand new scene and try this script. It almost works perfectly. I'm not sure what the problem with that scene is but I think a after few more tweeks and I can call this a good start for what I am attempting to do. I will post the finished script for others...
  5. C

Can you please change the "FirstPersonPerspectiveItem" rotation springs to rotate around the PlayerArms Pivot instead or the object root?

I am using the FPSMesh Tool and while positioning the arms is fine, when you must rotate the position, it rotates from the root (the feet of humanoid models) this makes any changes on the X axis very difficult to pull off. If the move/ rotation could use the "PlayerArms Pivot" instead it would...
  6. C

RCC V3

/// --------------------------------------------- namespace Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Demo.Car { using Opsive.Shared.Events; using Opsive.Shared.Game; using Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character; using...
  7. C

RCC V3

I know I am late to the party. Has anyone gotten this to work? I am attempting to get my character to get in and out of the car. I got the animations to flow through but the car becomes totally erratic and spins on the z axis. I have tried to find the part that would cause the issue but can not...
  8. C

Whne moving the SkyCar code I get NullRef on "m_CharacterAnimatorMonitor"

I am attempting to edit the Skycar script but when I move the script to another vehicle I get the error "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object". When I check, the m_CharacterAnimatorMonitor it is my problem. It is located in Skycar.cs at /// <summary>...
  9. C

Why are some animator conditions not displayed?

After loading an old project in Unity 2019.1 I can see all the animator's conditions. I wonder why I can in 2020...
  10. C

I originally did duplicate the animator but the original has the same problem. I can't see the conditions. Thanks for the information about the crouch Idle. I
  11. C

Why do my projectiles hurt the player as soon as they're spawned?

It is most likely a matter of the colliders and layers. Make sure your player's colliders is not hit by your projectile or check the Impact Layers in your Shootable Weapon script.
  12. C

I am attempting to edit the Animator and learn exactly how it works. I have a question about why some are not displayed. I am currently looking at the Arms layer>Assault Rifle. I think I understand why "Crouch Idle" has no setting as the "Height" Condition when coming into the layer would be...
  13. C

Bow way off center

It is correct. Im not sure whats going on here but I gave up. I may come back to it later.
  14. C

Bow way off center

Humanoid. every other animation works fine...
  15. C

Bow way off center

Its not a custom animator. Im using 4 as the ID. The hands seem to be in the correct position just way over to the side... I have no idea whats causing this. When looking at the animation in the animator, it looks fine...