Recent content by Caldor

1. Caldor

Puppet Master - Ultimate Character Controller

It does not mention Behavior Designer, but seems promising. I will try it out when I get home if I get the time.
  2. Caldor

I am not even sure if this integration would be mostly for the character controller or Behavior Designer, since I think Behavior Designer is responsible for much of the animations and movement. But I guess it might be the same person who would be working on it.
  3. Caldor

I can imagine. I might figure out how to do it myself... if I do I will try to share what I can and maybe help the process along.
  4. Caldor

Well, dont know who makes the integrations, it will either way probably end up being the two dev teams / people figuring it out. Its really nice seeing how much Unity asset developers are working together though with so many assets. Its like they all ride each others wave of popularity and...
  5. Caldor

Hoping to see some integration with Puppet Master and the Ultimate Character Controller. Well, planning on trying to add it myself, but since Final IK is already being looked into, it seems like Puppet Master is also something to look into as well. The reason I want it to be a Behavior Designer...
  6. Caldor

Failing to integrate with Ultimate Character Controller

Yup, worked great after I added that :)
  7. Caldor

BD Movement Pack vs Tactical Pack - variables

Oh right. I had already thought about using layers. I have to check the pretty basic AI system I made for a zombie simulation, to see if I actually got around to do that. I think I did. Which reminds me of another question. Do you know the asset Los Pro? A line of sight and hearing system. I...
  8. Caldor

Ahh... that would explain it. Thanks.
  9. Caldor

Oh right... it also has 14 errors, saying it cannot find several tasks at different indexes. Index 12, 16, 27, 35, 38, 42, 46, 50, 71, 78, 82, 88, 92 and 97. It asks if they have been renamed or deleted.
  10. Caldor

I bought the First Person Controller and have tried running the first person shooter and melee example scene, but the "AgentNolan" just stands still. In the melee script he does use his sword. At first I had just forgotten to bake the navmesh, but then even after I had done that, it still did...
  11. Caldor

BD Movement Pack vs Tactical Pack - variables

About tags being slow... I have often considered just adding my own tags system, and then instead of having to search through all objects or whatever Unity does, just have some main controller with everything that has certain tags. Also making it possible for each gameobject to have more than...