Recent content by Calcoa

1. C

I get these errors the first time I play the project

No, the popup after changing, the way it reads is you need to say yes to disable the input, which I thought is what I needed to do (but no mention that saying no "disables" the new one). see this image: I thought I needed to click "yes", but instead needed to click "no". I noticed by clicking...
  2. C

Finally was able to fix the errors. Why is this initial step so difficult. I swear I choose "yes" 10 times, when all I needed to choose was "no". I didn't find the explanation intuitive of which to choose and eventually just chose "no" just to see if it made a difference. /shrug
  3. C

This has proven to be difficult... much of what I find is how to migrate or use the new input system, disabling does not seem to be a priority or simple option (or so simple no one wants to mention, yet has stumped this dummy).
  4. C

Even in fresh/blank project, following videos for setup, I get these errors the first time I play the project I tried the documentation, but not even sure where to start fixing it, the videos make it look seamless to play at this point, yet I cannot even start troubleshooting as the videos...