Recent content by Beor Games

1. B

Feature Request - Choose ingredient collections for crafting

Hey thanks a lot, that solved it, and the system works as I asked for. :D
  2. B

Hey thanks for working on this! I'm sorry to cause more trouble :X Right from the start when I switched the script I got the following error: So I commented that line and moved forward. I set up the Crafter with the inventory And prepared the ingredient view with the requirements, but...
  3. B

Hey there! I wrote on Discord already that I need to prevent the crafting system from using equipped items. That's because now, if I end up using an equipped items as a material it gets destroyed and the new item isn't awarded to the players. It would be great if we could choose which...
  4. B

UIS lost all TMPRO references when switching build platorm

Hey there! My project was initially setup for a WebGL build, and everything was working great. I changed computer, brought my project to the new computer, and everything was still working. I changed from Windows 10 to 11, but remained with the same Unity version 2020.3.38. When I switched the...
  5. B

Multiple errors on the Demo Scene

Hi, I found the error Hi, that's the issue, I found that the character layer is changed to a layer I was using to avoid some interactions. The character isn't falling anymore. Now I only have to find a way to fix the item interaction, but that shouldn't be a big issue. Thanks!
  6. B

Hi Justin, Thanks for you reply. But I'm not using the ULTIMATE CHARACTER CONTROLLER, I'm using the Ultimate Inventory System, and there's no "Project" tab int the Setup window. I also haven't found the "Update Buttons and Layers" button. But I've clicked on "Add Inputs" and the errors are...
  7. B

Hello there! I just downloaded the asset and imported it into my project. First comment, materials don't automatically migrate to URP when I select to upgrade them, but that's ok, I took a few minutes and did it manually. After that I was ready to test the asset and when I click play I'm...