Recent content by Arlo

1. A

Durability

Hi! In the documentation it states that Item Attributes can be modified at runtime and so are used for stuff like "a Durability attribute that decreases for each strike of a weapon" I created an Attribute called Durability under Weapon item category and set its variant as Modify. Weapon is set...
  2. A

Set Attribute Modifier for an Ability at runtime?

Thanks! That was it : )
  3. A

Hi Justin! Thanks for the answer, but this doesn't seem to be the case because the attribute is already set as autoupdate. I'm trying to make the FreeClimb ability to only consume stamina if moving, but remain while in idle. Just for testing I added "m_AttributeModifier.Amount = 0;" directly in...
  4. A

Hi there! Is there some way of modifying an ability's Attribute Modifier amount while the ability is running? Directly setting the m_AttributeModifier.Amount won't work, it's only taking the amount from when the ability starts. Changing the m_AttributeModifier.Amount in the Ability's Update()...
  5. A

Cinemachine weird behaviour

Hi Justin! Thanks a lot for taking the time to test it : ) I'm having the exact same issue in the scene you sent me, don't you? I added some cubes to the scene as a visual reference because it was hard to notice the wobble with a single ground plane. BTW it also happens when changing...
  6. A

Hi Justin! Yes I did, I first encountered this behavior in my own scene. I tried to replicate it in the Demo scene to check if it was an error coming from my own setup. Here I attach a basic scene just created for testing the integration with no extras. Unity 2022.3.18, UCC 3.0.19, Cinemachine...
  7. A

Hi! I need some of the Cinemachine's features in my project but I'm having issues with the integration. After following your documentation steps the camera behaves strange, like if it had a spring that made it wobble when rotating around. I followed the instructions again in a clean project...
  8. A

Drop Item Event () called twice

Hi! I need to check the state of an item when dropped (like if the Flashlight is on or off) but when checking for UsableAction's GetUseItemSubstateIndex() from CharacterItem's Drop Item Event I get two calls with different index, so I'm getting that the item is both on and off from the same...
  9. A

Flashlight not correctly re-equiped

Hi! I have found that if you unequip the flashlight while is tuned on, on re-equip it remains as "on" (consuming battery for instance) but its light is off. If you try to use it then it will stop consuming battery, so it's being turned off, but as the light was already off it doesn't seem to be...
  10. A

Head bobbing ignoring animations?

Hi! I noticed that the vertical head bobbing is really dependent on the animation, because it follows the head bone (right?). Is there a way to ignore the animations but preserve the ability to have a bobbing head? There is a setting called Smooth Head Offset Steps that seems to adjust how much...
  11. A

Camera Look Offset

Hi there! I can see that through script it's easy to access other settings like the Anchor Offset, but how to change the Look Offset of the active ViewType through code? Thanks!
  12. A

Hang available only when looking to the hang object

Hi! UCC Abilities already have implemented the Use Look Position and Use Look Direction for casting purposes, but even with both enabled the Customcast still detects hang elements when looking like 1m below the actual collider and doesn't detect it at all when directly looking at it. I tried...
  13. A

Ability disabling Camera control

Hi! The Ability general settings allow for allowing/disabling both Positional and Rotational Input while an Ability is active, but how to also allow/disable the control of the Camera while an Ability is active? Thanks : )
  14. A

Fall damage in Ladders

Thanks a lot for taking the time to find the issue, it's really appreciated. As always great support from Opsive : )
  15. A

Fall damage in Ladders

The health value goes down, yes. I just added the HealthFlash for clarity in the video. Sorry for the missing info, I'm using UCC 2.4.8 under Unity 2021.3.10.