Recent content by arenoo

1. A

Reset weapon states after respawn

Ohh nevermind, I testing in play mode, when I restarted with the changes above everything got fixed, thank you
  2. A

Do you mean dropping items visually (loot) or destroying them and the default loadout will add them back? I dont need the first one. If you mean the second one, then how do I do that? Im using ultimate inventory system integration and I cant figure it out. I've attached my InventroyBridge...
  3. A

Character passing through static non-convex mesh colliders

My character can sometimes pass through static non-convex mesh colliders when trying to jump through them or fallilng on them from a side. What I mean by that is when you jump down on a vertical wall from one side and try to sprint through it when you are still in the air the player sometimes...
  4. A

I dont understand your answer. Shouldn't the weapon ammo in magazines reset when reequipping after respawn? In my case it does not reset
  5. A

When the character shoots out half the magazine and dies then respawns he has half the magazine still empty. Is there a way to make weapons "reset" after respawn?
  6. A

Move agent without navmesh using Locomotion Input

I need it to start no matter if its grounded or not
  7. A

Okay, I've created an ability and it works fine only when the agent is grounded. I couldn't find any ability setting regarding it. I've noticed that the Aim ability is working in air so I've converted my ability into ItemAbility and it started working. However this is obviously wrong, could you...
  8. A

I am looking for a way to rotate the agent to look at a certain position without using navmesh. I don't want to create a separate ability for that because it seems a bit overkill for my case. I thought that the Locomotion.DesiredRotation was just what I needed but when I set it to my desired...
  9. A

I've ended up adding AgentHandler component to my agent and toggling the navmeshMovement ability on/off when I need to move it outside navmesh.
  10. A

I need to move my agent mid-air where there is no baked navmesh so navmesh based movement is not an option. I want to make it go forward a little bit so I tried setting Locomotion.RawInputVector but the agent is not moving at all. Is this kind of movement intentionally disabled for navmesh...
  11. A

Agent stops shooting after reload

Im sorry I can't dedicate any more time to this issue right now. I'll post in this thread in the future if something changes. For now I will just use the ability blocking method I mentioned above. Thank you
  12. A

Well as I said, the reload ability is being actvated/deactivated correctly in the UltimateCharacterLocomotion inspector, so I think yes?
  13. A

I've set it to timer mode but I get the same result. Also in the inspector when the agent starts shooting the use ability is set to active (as expected) then when is out of ammo the reload ability is activated but the use is still active. After the reload complete event is fired the reload...
  14. A

I somehow messed up the shooting logic of the bots. After they shoot out their magazine and reload they stop shooting. Debugger is showing that it just keeps returning TaksStatus.Running at line 82 but the agent is not shooting. When I shoot them back and trigger the Damaged branch they start...
  15. A

Projectiles freeze mid-air

I've manually updated only the scripts related to simulation manager/projectiles and it got fixed