Recent content by AraragiAriel

1. A

Player build problem

I looked at my asmdefs, and there is one that is referencing the Behavior Designer asmdef, but none of them are referencing the Behavior Designer Editor dll
  2. A

Player build problem

Hi! I tried to build my game but got the following errors: It seems that for some reason Unity is not ignoring the files inside the Editor folder as it should. What is causing this and is there a workaround?
  3. A

SharedVariable inheritance

It worked, thanks a lot!
  4. A

I see. But then how should I do the casting? I tried it like this, but it returns this error Should I edit something in the SharedEnemy script to account for the casting? Thanks for the reply!
  5. A

Hey! Is it possible to have a SharedVariable inherit from another SharedVariable? I have these two classes from which I created their respectives SharedVariables But doing it this way doesn't make it so that SharedEnemyMelee automatically inherits from SharedEnemy. Or at least I'm not...
  6. A

Changing external Behavior Tree

Thank you!
  7. A

Changing external Behavior Tree

Hi! It seems that when I create a prefab I can't change the external beahvior tree on the object anymore. What I would like to do is have an enemy prefab with an external tree, and then have variants from this prefab which would have different external trees. Is there a way to do that? Or by...
  8. A

Bypassing Has Received Event

I managed to solve it! Thank you so much for the help Justin It is as you said, there was an abort being triggered due to the Sequence having abort and the fact that the HasReceivedEvent was always returning Failure until they actually received the event. To solve it I just had to swap the...
  9. A

That's what it shows when I enable logging. Sorry, but I don't know how to interpret this ?
  10. A

I recorded this to makes things clearer. It's the Apply Attack Event which gets bypassed it seems. I added a Debug.Log on the Received Event Task OnEnd, which seems to be called every update.
  11. A

Oh, my bad, I've updated with the image
  12. A

Hi! So I have this branch for when the enemy gets in player range, triggering this attack sequence. In trying to sync with the animation, I'm using the Until Success on the Received Event, in which the event is triggered by the animation itself. The problem is that when the enemy enters this...
  13. A

Help with using Has Received Event

Oh, it was empty, now I'm feeling dumb hahaha. Filled the string and now it's working, thank you so much!
  14. A

Help with using Has Received Event

Hi! I'm trying to use events on the behavior tree to sync its actions with the animator. The problem is that I keep getting this error in the picture, and I have no idea what is causing it nor how to solve. This is my tree: I want to use the event without any parameters, so I'm just using...