Recent content by Amoo

1. Amoo

[BUG] Cooking a grenade until it explodes doesn't cancel the animation

Aah, another great video tutorial, I really should take a day or two to just watch all of the Opsive UCC-related videos on YouTube. Thank you so so much :)
  2. Amoo

Play an animation from custom code

Justin, I feel like I let some frustration out in my posts on Saturday and was a bit impolite and I apologize. Thank you for responding anyway and for the info and video you provided me, that was exactly what I was hoping I would be able to do and the video covered it perfectly. Thank you...
  3. Amoo

[BUG] Infinite loop in trajectory simulation

I'm using UCC version 2.2.4, published the 12th of July 2020. I'm pretty sure this is the latest version. Again, it doesn't happen right away, but it usually takes me only about 2-3 tries and about 1-2 minutes per try before I can reproduce it.
  4. Amoo

Grenades never destruct

Ok, thank you so much :)
  5. Amoo

Yes, all I did was add frag grenades to the default loadout. Then to get stuck in the infinite loop and end up with a stack overflow exception, just hold right click and look around the room without throwing the grenade. It isn't immediate but it's also not super rare, but that's all you have...
  6. Amoo

I take back being unable to reproduce it in a fresh project, I just reproduced it on my second attempt. This is a fresh install of UCC on a blank project in Unity 2019.4.4f1 3D template, using your own demo scene with no modifications except starting with grenades in the Inventory script.
  7. Amoo

I got a reply from Andrew to this issue in another thread, but I am moving it here since it is a separate issue so it doesn't get buried. Basically, when I use the trajectory simulation on a grenade, I often but inconsistently get stuck in infinite loops, causing my game to studder for about a...
  8. Amoo

[BUG] Cooking a grenade until it explodes doesn't cancel the animation

(I am beginning to get a bit frustrated that most of my questions are going unnoticed, so I have decided to make a single thread per issue. Please excuse the clutter.) When my character cooks a grenade item all the way until it explodes in her hand, she still animates as if throwing it after...
  9. Amoo

[BUG] The trajectory line pushes light spherical objects, causing them to roll backward

(I am beginning to get a bit frustrated that most of my questions are going unnoticed, so I have decided to make a single thread per issue. Please excuse the clutter.) Adding a Trajectory Object component and a Line Renderer component to my grenade looks really nice, but the line it renders...
  10. Amoo

Play an animation from custom code

I really like UCC for the character controller, camera controller, and a few other bits here and there, but I really hate the integrated health and item systems (to start with). I just want to be allowed to roll my own item and health systems, but UCC is so heavy and frameworky that I can't...
  11. Amoo

Grenades never destruct

I can't find any documentation or tutorial videos on how to get started with magic weapons. The documentation Andrew linked looks great for once you have one set up and want to customize it. But how do I get started? Are magic weapons even considered items? :D
  12. Amoo

Grenades never destruct

Animator item ID 61 looks the best, but it animates at the wrong time. She animates as if throwing at the start before you finish cooking it, then when you release she stands still and it flies from her stationary arm. I will try to reproduce it with the demo frag grenade. Is there a way to...
  13. Amoo

Grenades never destruct

Switching to a proper Grenade class completely fixed it, thank you so so much! I thought the only difference was the pin animation. The pin Transform is null, but she still animates as if removing a pin. Is this because I used Animator Item ID 41? Is there a different ID that would better...
  14. Amoo

Conveyer belt best practice?

Great work! I will be using this myself. Cheers
  15. Amoo

Mirror Networking for UCC Add-on

Hi Matt, I am so looking forward to this! Take your time and take care of yourself first. I look forward to this add-on but I can also wait as long as needed. Please don't work yourself to death trying to rush it ?