Recent content by alexlange

1. A

Link.xml for high managed stripping level

Hi, It took me a while to overcome the stripping issue related to the high managed stripping level and I saw a few discussions before, so I am posting steps here in case someone needs it. 1. Import the source. This is optional but recommended, as the UnknownTask would throw an exception if any...
  2. A

How to use AssetReferenceGameObject type?

Thanks. After some Google, it turns out that the type needs a GUID string. Unity did lots of work behind its AssetReferenceDrawer.cs, so people can have a nice GUI to select the addressable asset and convert it to the correct GUID. I guess there's no easy way to do this from the custom inspector...
  3. A

How to use AssetReferenceGameObject type?

Hi, I want to use AssetReferenceGameObject from Addressables in my custom task, but the inspector throws MissingMethodException: Default constructor not found for type UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AssetReferenceGameObject. Does Behavior Designer support it?
  4. A

Missing Serialization for System.UInt16

It looks like BinarySerialization:SaveField needs a convert for ushort, but I can't edit that dll file
  5. A

Missing Serialization for System.UInt16

Hi, I'm writing an object drawer for a class that includes ushort, however, Behavior Designer throws an exception, is that a bug? ------ Missing Serialization for System.UInt16 UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object) BehaviorDesigner.Editor.BinarySerialization:SaveField...