Recent content by Acots96

1. A

Enemy Death Layer: Children Option

Thanks for your reply. I forgot to mention that I already tried to change childs' layers, even all childs that are rigidbodies. However, it does not make a difference because, as I said, the Ragdoll Ability changes all those layers to Character/SubCharacter.
  2. A

Enemy Death Layer: Children Option

I just came to say what you just said @CraigHubbard xD. I want the actors of my game to ignore dead bodies on the floor, so I have created a layer (IgnoreActors) that collides with everything except actors' layers like Character or SubCharacter. This layer is correctly set on the main...
  3. A

AI doesn't stop attacking

Hello! I have the same problem. I have a character with a MeleeWeapon (one hand sword) which attacks endlessly depending on StopUseAbilityDelay (1 by default): it keeps attacking when it is 0, otherwise attacks only once. In both cases it gets stuck in the first "TaskStatus.Running" of...
  4. A

BehaviorTreeAgent component missing

Thanks for your fast reply! I supposed that I only needed BD's integration because I already installed TCC. Didn't even think that it could be in UCC's integration. Thank you so much!
  5. A

BehaviorTreeAgent component missing

The integration with UCC does not have the component BehaviorTreeAgent, required here: https://opsive.com/support/documentation/behavior-designer/integrations/opsive-character-controllers/ I looked for it over the whole integration package and searched on the forum to see if someone had the...
  6. A

Error when Sword+Shield while Aiming and Moving

Thanks for your fast reply on Sunday! I watched the video already and I did setup the Animator Audio States properly. However, looking over the related thread, I have realized that the problem could be with the new Aim animation that I set on the Upperbody layer, so I have muted all the...
  7. A

Error when Sword+Shield while Aiming and Moving

Hello! Before posting my question, I apologize if this question already exists but I am not able to find it on the forum. (Situation: Character equiped with Sword (right hand) and Shield (left hand)) While moving forward and aiming (ItemAbility Aim), I can attack multiple times with the sword...
  8. A

New Input System integration

Thanks for your reply. I saw the downloads but did not realize that I had to write the Invoice number. Thanks.
  9. A

New Input System integration

Hello, I am trying to integrate Unity's New Input System with TCC, so I followed the instructions on this post: https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/integrations/input-system/ But I am stuck on steps 4 and 5 because I cannot find the UnityInputSystem component...