What is this warning?

nitrox32

What is this warning:

Parameter 'Hash 1636990184' does not exist.
UnityEngine.Animator:SetFloat(Int32, Single, Single, Single)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.AnimatorMonitor:SnapAnimator() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/AnimatorMonitor.cs:210)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.AnimatorMonitor:Start() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/AnimatorMonitor.cs:199)

I have about 15 others that are similar.

I understand what the problem is. I was using my own animator. What I would like to do is create a set animations to be played in a random sequence for an NPC. Do I have to use one of UCC's controllers or can I create one myself using whatever required elements are needed? If so, what are the required elements? Perhaps a better solution would be to use BD to handle animations and simply replace the animatons in one of UCC's animation controllers. Which would be the best way to go?

You animator controller doesn't contain all of the parameters required by the controller. If you are using UCC with BD then you'll need to create a new animator controller that has all of the same parameters from the demo scene.