UFPS key mappings are not setup on fresh import

jnbbender

I have attempted this with 2018, 2019.2.4 & 2019.2.11. Every time I use a blank project and perform an import of UFPS, open the demo scene and all I can do is WASD and Right Click. The console displays a TON of missing mappings. Help?

I only have UCC, not UFPS so this may not be helpful but if UFPS has the Opsive Manager you could try Setup->Project Tab and click Update Buttons?

1573086169379.png

There may also be a InputManager.asset file from UFPS that you can use to overwrite your default project settings.
I don't know where the file would be from a UFPS asset import or if there even is one, but you would typically replace the default InputManger file under your project folder \ProjectSettings.

Another thing you could try is to manually add missing input settings. The errors should tell you the name of each setting it is looking for, for each one goto Edit->Project Settings->Input Manager and add them yourself. Increase the "Size" number to create new input entries, then edit each entry setting the Name to match the missing input name.

Hopefully something there helps.