UCC Demo Scene 1P only moving forward

TryHarder

Hello, I have purchased the first and third person controllers and as such I can use the UCC Demo scene, but when in 1P perspective I can only move forwards I mean 'W,A,S,D' all just move you forward, 3P perspective works fine. The third person demo scene works fine, the first person demo scene also works fine but in first person on the Combined demo I can only move forwards. This is a new project and the only assets installed are 1P and 3P controllers.

I ran the input and layer setup and I have no console errors, can anyone point me to where the problem might be and I'll take a look.

In the mean time I'm going to set up a new character and see if that works in a blank scene

Thank you, any help much appreciated.

Well I've setup a new character in a blank screen and all good so I'm not sure why the demo is not working, never mind.

It sounds like you are in the third person adventure movement type while in a first person view.

Thank you Justin, that was exactly the problem changed it to First Person Combat and hey presto, working !

Thank you,

So much to learn ! But a totally amazing asset, I'm sure it will do everything I'm looking for I just need to figure out how :)