Toggle Equip not working

Ravenshadow

Hey guys,
New problem. I'm trying to allow the player to unequip his weapon so he's not always walking around with it out. I've successfully created a weapon and he uses it fine,
when I press 'T' he puts the weapon away. When I press 'T' to equip the weapon again though it doesn't go back to the idle position. It plays the ready animation but never goes back to pointing straight.

When I try using the weapon it starts trying to fire again but the CanFire is failing because the weapon isn't pointing in the same direction as the body.

Any help would be appreciated.

Continuing investigation shows something is causing the bones to move, after the toggle that isn't affecting them before. I've tried turning off the IK but the character ik isn't affecting the first person arms, is there something else that might affect the bones? But only after toggling the weapon off and on.

More investigation. I'm using the FPS Weapon pack you mention in the demo video. If I use Nolans arms it works just fine. The FPS Weapons pack works just fine for the most part it's just the toggle that isn't working.

EDIT: It's the equip in general... not just the toggle which is triggering the equip

Last edited: