Targets not being recognized by interactable script

I'm testing out the interact ability to trigger a simple door opening animation. I created an empty game object called Door and attached the interactable script to it. I set the target size to 1 and set element 0 to the game object called Door. When I hit play, I get the error: Element 0 is null or does not subscribe to the IInteractableTarget interface. Any reason why I would be getting this error? I've tried the tutorial in the documentation and I still get the error. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Also, checked out the demo scene and couldn't see anything I would be missing.

OK, I tried setting element 0 to a regular cube with the right components attached and it worked. Before I was having trouble because I made a door using ProBuilder and tried using that as the target, but it gave me that error. I'm assuming pb_Entities (ProBuilder models) don't work as targets even if they have the right components?

I haven't specifically tried pb_Entities but the interaction system doesn't care about the actual model. It only cares if there is a collider or a trigger so if you have the cube setup you should be able to do something with the ProBuilder model.