Runtime UI assignment

Hello, I'm trying to integrate UIS into my project, and running into some issues. I instantiate the player character in a scene prior to the main game scene so it doesn't exist for me to assign the inventory system UI to the player at design time. Is it possible to assign this at runtime? I see that there is a Panel Owner Inventory Identifier ID field for the the Display Panel Manager. Can I use this field somehow to assign the UI panel to my already instantiated player?

I need to get this problem sorted first before I can tackle the rest of the issues with the integration.

I found the Dynamic Panel Owner component. I have added this to my player character and still no luck. If I have the Inventory Canvas in the same scene as I instantiate the characters, then the component finds the panel, but this is not the game scene. How can I have the UI in the game scene assigned to the player when the scene is loaded?

I was able to figure out a solution to the problem, though I don't know if it is the correct way of doing things. I had to add the inventory UI canvas to the scene that I instantiate the characters in. I also had to add the database components to this scene as well. I marked the database components as Don't destroy on load and also had to make the UI don't destroy on load also. This seems to have worked.

Yes that's right.
If you haven't read this page they explain a few scenarios: