[Request] Grouping Variables

YnS

For a big BD tree, we have more than 30 different variables, and we spent a lot of time finding and locating the variables we needed for a specific task. We really wanted to add a foldout group or a custom header to separate the variables.

I am working on version 2 of Behavior Designer and already plan on implementing something like this :) I'll see what it will take to add it to version 1.

Reactions: YnS
I am working on version 2 of Behavior Designer and already plan on implementing something like this :) I'll see what it will take to add it to version 1.
any news, features or timeplan we can read about this version 2?

I don't have anything to show right now but will do so when I can. I will be working full fledged on version 2 in mid-October onward.

I don't have anything to show right now but will do so when I can. I will be working full fledged on version 2 in mid-October onward.
Will it break compatibility with the current version? (Not requesting that it should not, just want to know regarding future planning of our project)

Also, I have came across this other behavior trees: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/behavior-ai/ai-tree-229578

They are quite nice, as they store nodes and keys as scriptable objects, so inspector drawing on them works with unity attributes or odin inspector. Maybe some improvement in the future to consider :)