PUN Magic Particle transform

Vlaxep

Howdy,

I'm using a MagicParticle as a repairbeam. It doesn't sync well over PUN though.

From what I can tell even with 'Parent To Origin' checked, only the Master client will do this. How do I get this to be parented to the Origin for the player firing it? or at least sync to that origin.

I've created the particle with Opsive tools as per instructions.

result here:

The MagicItem will sync the start/stop actions, cast actions, and impact actions. If one of those actions are not being performed please list the steps to reproduce within the demo scene of a fresh project.

It's the transform that isn't synching, only the master firing. Look like I need to do that manually.

In that gif above you can see the particle casts fine, but remains in place for it's duration, it doesn't stay with the origin at the tip of the weapon/magicItem.

When the Master casts/fires, the Particle is parented to the origin of the repairtool. When remote client fires, the particle spawns as a lone item, therefore looks like I need to manually mimic the transform of that player/character's RepairTool origin.