Problems with Item Equip/Unequip

Stormi

I am currently facing some problems in regards to equipping / unequipping items and I'm not sure how they are related to each other:

• When using the Item Action "MoveToCollection" I can properly put items into and out of the equipment. I can also drag an item out of the equipment back into the main inventory after it was equipped via the Item Action. The problem in this scenario is the fact, that the Item Action does not put the items into the correct slots. Somehow it is ignoring my "ItemSlotSet". Should "MoveToCollection" move items between main inventory and equipment according to the "ItemSlotSet" properly out of the box or do I simply have to change/rewrite that particular Item Action?

• When dragging an item from the inventory into the equipment instead it properly restricts me from putting the item in incorrect slots according to the ItemSlotSet. So in this case I get the item into the right slot BUT if I then use Unequip (basically MoveToCollection the other way around) it does not get unequipped (which works when also equipping via the item action) AND if I drag the item into the inventory it does not get dropped there despite the fact that the slots are ok and getting highlighted in green.

• Also, just in case this helps as it sort of is a combination of both issues above: If I move an item to the equipment via "MoveToCollection" where it then ends up in an incorrect slot, I can then take it and drag it around where it shows red for all the incorrect spots (incl. the one it was placed into via the Item Action) but if I then move it to the correct slot, where it also shows green, it does not get dropped into that slot if I release. Instead it remains in the incorrect slot where it was placed from the item action.

Thanks a lot for any kind of support here.

I was able to fix all of the issues above by re-creating the ItemSlotSet. I don't know why there was an issue somewhere, but I guess somehow it wasn't properly linked to the right places. By re-doing the ItemSlotSet and adding this in all the right places, I can now equip/unequip via Item Action or Drag/Drop back and forth regardless of how an item was equipped in the first place. So far I also didn't have the problem anymore that using "MoveToCollection" equipped items in the wrong slots.