Problem to import the First Person Controller and Third Person Controller

RandAlThor

Hi, i am new here but hope to get help.
I have bought some assets from you and today also bought the Ultimate Inventory System.
So since ours i try to import the First Person Controller and the Third Person Controller so that when it is running i also can import the Ultimate Inventory System.
My problem is that after ours of frustration i do not getting it to run.
I read the documentary and watched that update to 2.2 movie.

So now i have a fresh new empty project. This time i tryed to first install the Third Person Controller at first and after that was in i tryed to import the First Person Controller but saw that there is nothing to import in the package content checked but hit the import button.
After that there are only two demo scenes, the Third and the Ultimate.
Also i saw no window pop up to install a package for the TPC but activated it by hand.

I am on Unity 2019.4.0f1

Ok, so english is not my main language, maybe that is the reason but after i wrote post above i tried to import the second Controller also with the installer and now it is working, besides some axis and button errors.

I think the way to import the two packages together can be discribed better. Maybe with a screenshot for the first package and then also a screenshot for the second package so that the user can see that at the bottom left the package name has changed.

Hope to get the 6 red errors away now and then import the Inventory.

Last edited:
So i just saw the second video about the project update and can say that there is no window open to ask me to update the project or input settings. But the video show me where to activate it again.

Imported the swimming asset wich goes well but after importing the agility pack i get this two errors.

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Add-Ons\Agility\Scripts\Vault.cs(84,48): error CS0115: 'Vault.GetStartLocations()': no suitable method found to override

and

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Add-Ons\Agility\Scripts\Hang.cs(339,48): error CS0115: 'Hang.GetStartLocations()': no suitable method found to override

and it looked like the demo folder is imported

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Add-Ons\Agility\Scripts\Vault.cs(84,48): error CS0115: 'Vault.GetStartLocations()': no suitable method found to override

and

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Add-Ons\Agility\Scripts\Hang.cs(339,48): error CS0115: 'Hang.GetStartLocations()': no suitable method found to override

and it looked like the demo folder is imported
Make sure you've updated to version 2.2.3 for the character controller.

By the way, i also have this red error since i installed the character controller and bolt now the version from unity.

UnityEditor.Compilation.PrecompiledAssemblyException: Multiple precompiled assemblies with the same name Antlr3.Runtime.dll included or the current platform. Only one assembly with the same name is allowed per platform. Assembly paths:
Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Antlr3.Runtime.dll
Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Plugins/Antlr3.Runtime.dll
at UnityEditor.Scripting.ScriptCompilation.EditorBuildRules.ValidateAndGetNameToPrecompiledAssembly (UnityEditor.Scripting.ScriptCompilation.PrecompiledAssembly[] precompiledAssemblies) [0x00159] in <af78ad00a40d4f61b82afc6cafb0a416>:0
at UnityEditor.Scripting.ScriptCompilation.EditorBuildRules.ToScriptAssemblies (System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary`2[TKey,TValue] targetAssemblies, UnityEditor.Scripting.ScriptCompilation.ScriptAssemblySettings settings, UnityEditor.Scripting.ScriptCompilation.EditorBuildRules+CompilationAssemblies assemblies, System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1[T] runUpdaterAssemblies) [0x00007] in <af78ad00a40d4f61b82afc6cafb0a416>:0
at UnityEditor.Scripting.ScriptCompilation.EditorBuildRules.GetAllScriptAssemblies (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] allSourceFiles, System.String projectDirectory, UnityEditor.Scriptin

So you both try to include the Antlr3.Runtime.dll
What should i do here?

Edit: so i delete now the bolt/ludic/unity asset froom the project but this should be adressed in some way.

Last edited:
Still have the problem with the agility pack

Edit: And actualy i also want to use bolt together with your assets, also with behavior designer.
Do others that use behavior designer and bolt not have the problem with the Antlr3.Runtime.dll ?

Last edited:
Ah, that method was renamed in 2.2.3. This actually looks like you are running an older version of the Agility Pack.

Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Antlr3.Runtime.dll
Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Plugins/Antlr3.Runtime.dll
Both Ludiq and Ultimate Inventory System use the Antlr3 plugin. You can remove one of them.

Will download the agility pack again and try it with it.

So when i remove for exmple your Antlr3 plugin, will your scripts find the Antlr3 dll from Bolt if they need it?