Pickup Failing

Zaddo

I have pickup in my scene. When I pick it up, the items are displayed on the screen advising that the pickup has occured. But I am getting a warning "No Grid Data was found for the item '1 Glock (1231105854) || ItemCollection Equippable (Secondary) || ItemStack is NULL' with a receiving collection ItemCollection Equippable (Secondary).".

One of the items in the pickup goes into the inventory (the bullets), but the other (a gun) does not appear in the inventory grid, or my player inventory.

I am not sure what I have missed. I have followed the setup videos closely. I have the items setup with ItemShape data.

I am using version 1.1.5

Just in case you need more detail, I uploaded a short video that gives an overview of my setup.

Thanks again for your help.

Last edited:
The warning says that you do not have a Grid data where the item could fit.

Check your Item Shape Grid Data and Grid Controller
1614673696209.png

The Item Collection ID should be Empty/None since you are watching the entire inventory, not just a single collection
I hope that makes sense

The warning says that you do not have a Grid data where the item could fit.

Check your Item Shape Grid Data and Grid Controller
View attachment 5270

The Item Collection ID should be Empty/None since you are watching the entire inventory, not just a single collection
I hope that makes sense

I had the "Purpose" on the ItemShapeGridData set to "Main". I changed it to "None" as you suggested and it worked :)

I think I will go through the training videos again. My inventory now has the "Body" I created for melee in the grid LOL. I think there are a couple concepts I haven't quite got yet.

Thankyou. It is very satisfying to see the Item now in the inventory :)