Opsive Ultimate Character Controller VR Add-On Not Working

Can someone help me? I've been trying for weeks to create a character in the demo scene so that it can shoot, pick up weapons and other functions, but it still doesn't work. I'm using Oculus Quest 2 VR, does the Opsive VR Add-On not support Oculus Quest 2 VR? If it doesn't support, what should I do so that the character in the demo scene can shoot, can pick up weapons, can reload, can teleport?

Do I have to mapping inputs for Oculus Quest 2 controllers? How can I do that? Is there a tutorial that explains this?

1689092995619.png

1689092252007.png

Does Ultimate Character Controller version 3 have a VR add-on? Is there an alternative to having the Opsive Ultimate Character Controller integrated into VR?

We do not have a similar solution in version 3. The VR add-on ended up requiring too much work in order to support for the amount of revenue that it was bringing in. Nothing in version 3 will prevent you from doing something similar as the version 2 VR addd-on, but it will take a decent amount of development in order to get it to work.