NullRef regarding PunObjectPool

keattikorn

I've got the following NullReferenceException when shooting a lot of Projectiles (already converted to Pun from Opsive menu).

--------------------------------------------
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.AddOns.Multiplayer.PhotonPun.Game.PunObjectPool.OnEvent (ExitGames.Client.Photon.EventData photonEvent) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Add-Ons/Multiplayer/PhotonPUN/Scripts/Game/PunObjectPool.cs:228)
Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient.OnEvent (ExitGames.Client.Photon.EventData photonEvent) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:3353)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PeerBase.DeserializeMessageAndCallback (ExitGames.Client.Photon.StreamBuffer stream) (at D:/Dev/Work/photon-dotnet-sdk/PhotonDotNet/PeerBase.cs:899)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer.DispatchIncomingCommands () (at D:/Dev/Work/photon-dotnet-sdk/PhotonDotNet/EnetPeer.cs:565)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer.DispatchIncomingCommands () (at D:/Dev/Work/photon-dotnet-sdk/PhotonDotNet/PhotonPeer.cs:1771)
Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler.Dispatch () (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:222)
Rethrow as AggregateException: Caught 1 exception(s) in methods called by DispatchIncomingCommands(). Rethrowing first only (see above). (Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler.Dispatch () (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:238)
Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler.FixedUpdate () (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:145)

This error has been partially fixed with the PUN Add-On version 1.2.1. I still got ArgumentException regarding duplicate key in PunObjectPool class line 119 :

119: m_ActiveGameObjects.Add(instanceObject, instanceObject.GetCachedComponent<ISpawnDataObject>());

Are you able to tell me how to reproduce the issue in the demo scene of a fresh project?