newbies questions.

al.bundy

Hi,

I just start with ufps it's a great asset but there is some little things I don't understand for the moment.

Where can I easy configure the speed and the mouse sensitivity of the player ?
Also about the health script how can I make more health ?

Last edited:
You can change the speed on the Ultimate Character Locomotion component and the sensitivity on the Unity Input component.

Where exaclty in the Character Locomotion I search everywhere but I can't find ?
Thank you for the rest that was not so hard to find maybe I'm blind or something.

Also I create a second weapon for my caractere and when I change it, the fist weapon disappeared and the second won't
appear then I can do anything after that, I do something wrong I guess but I can't find what ?

Where exaclty in the Character Locomotion I search everywhere but I can't find ?
If you are not using root motion it is the motor acceleration/damping values. If you are using root motion (by default first person does not) then the animations move the character.

Also I create a second weapon for my caractere and when I change it, the fist weapon disappeared and the second won't
appear then I can do anything after that, I do something wrong I guess but I can't find what ?
That sounds like an equip problem. Take a look at this page for troubleshooting items: https://opsive.com/support/document...lities/item-abilities/item-set/equip-unequip/