Newbie - Something simple?

SBale

Hello,

I just purchased UPFS. Imported & installed UFPS into a new unity project. Using the Character Manager I built a new character with the same parameters video 2 suggests (First Person Character creation, video time 1:37). Selected capsule collider and hit play. A & D etc. and Arrow keys do not move character. Nor does the character have movement if the video is followed further. From what I'm reading no one else is having this issue. So it must be on my end. Something simple?

The error presented is:
Button "Equip Third Item" is not setup. Please create a button mapping within the Unity Input Manager.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Input.StandaloneInput:GetButton (string,Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Input.InputBase/ButtonAction) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Input/StandaloneInput.cs:36)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Input.UnityInput:GetButtonDownInternal (string) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Input/UnityInput.cs:218)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Input.PlayerInput:GetButtonDown (string) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Input/PlayerInput.cs:140)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.Abilities.Ability:CanInputStartAbility (Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Input.PlayerInput) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/Abilities/Ability.cs:340)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler:UpdateAbilityInput (Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.Abilities.Ability[]) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler.cs:130)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler:UpdateAbilityInput () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler.cs:99)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler:Update () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler.cs:73)

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Steve

Continuing to fiddle with it, the step that fixed this was in the set up manager. 'Update buttons'. Apparently the first time it didnt take or I was hallucinating when I thought I pressed the button to update.