Newbie Question - Did I miss a module?

SBale

Hello,
I just purchased the UPFS. Following I didn't find any guidance on what modules to install, so I best guessed it. I installed Final IK, Inventory system, playmaker, pathfinding and UMA. Ran though the first video 'Project and scene setup' with no issues. Started the second video 'First person character creation'. Added the First Person Character (Video @ 1:37), pressed play and received the error "The type or namespace name 'ActionCategory' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)"

What module did I miss?
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Steve

What is the full error that you are getting? ActionCategory isn't a class within UFPS so it sounds like it's something else. With the videos you only need to install UFPS

Justin,

Assuming the issue was on my end, I scraped the project and started a new one. I only installed the UFPS from the asset store. I followed the steps in the video and did not get the error on play. Woohoo. Though, the arrows keys and A, D etc keys only move the scene view and not the capsule collider... I'll have to fiddle with it to replicate the video.

In short, you were right.

Very much appreciated.
Steve