Malbers Horse Integration

Autoglyph

I have Malbers horse that I am trying to integrate. However, I get 2 errors when installing HAP 4.4.0b, which is for UCC 3.5 (I'm using version 3.15). What do you recommend I do in this situation?

Here are the error messages:
Assets\Malbers Animations\Horse AnimSet Pro\Integrations\Ultimate Character Controller\Ride HAP.cs(76,35): error CS1061: 'UltimateCharacterLocomotion' does not contain a definition for 'InstantRigidbodyMove' and no accessible extension method 'InstantRigidbodyMove' accepting a first argument of type 'UltimateCharacterLocomotion' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Malbers Animations\Horse AnimSet Pro\Integrations\Ultimate Character Controller\Ride HAP.cs(126,35): error CS1061: 'UltimateCharacterLocomotion' does not contain a definition for 'InstantRigidbodyMove' and no accessible extension method 'InstantRigidbodyMove' accepting a first argument of type 'UltimateCharacterLocomotion' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Malbers is maintaining the HAP integration. I recommend that you contact him.