lwrp invisible shadow caster shader?

its not included in my download, ive just checked the pack to reimport. i only found invisibleshadowcaster(the normal one)

I just checked and included in the integration is InvisibleShadowCasterLWRP.shader/mat. I'll check the muzzle flash and ensure that it works for the next update (which should be soonish).

i cant find that shader in the first person controller pack. could u attach it here?
and should the muzzle not be in the overlay layer so it renders correctly with the custom forward render pass?

The shader is in Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Shaders/InvisibleShadowCasterLWRP.shader and the material is in Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Materials/InvisibleShadowCasterLWRP.mat. I could attach it here but I'd rather make sure it's in the website version as that is where everybody is getting it from.

I just imported the integration package from the website into a fresh project and it was there. Can you create a new project and import just the integration package so you can verify it is there?

When I try the muzzle flash with LWRP I'll let you know what to change.

oh, ive only have first person controller and there is no "lwrp"invisible shadowcaster in that pack, only the normal one. do i need to buy an integration? i just need the shader.
looking forward to the muzzle update. tnx

It's on the integrations page. The bottom of this page has the link:

ive just updated to the new version, is the muzzleflash and smoke effect fixed in lwrp? it looks like not. or is it on the integrations page?

A property has been added to the MuzzleFlash component so you can specify the alpha value that should be changed. The smoke object doesn't have a specific component so there are no changes needed from the character controller side of things.