Issues when jumping in place from Ledge Strafe

Cheo

Hello, this is something I only noticed recently in version 2.0.3 of the Agility pack : when jumping in place while using Ledge Strafe, the character quickly reenters Ledge Strafe. But the really annoying part is what happens when you maintain the Jump input pressed, as you can see in this video :

Once again, I have no leads as to how to fix it, but hope that you will, as this too is something you don't want to see in an actual game, nor in a demo scene.

Thanks, I thought that it was a new issue as well but went back a year in time and this was still there. Anyway, the problem relates to the capsule collider being disabled for the ledge strafe and when it reactivates it is within the wall. Collision detection isn't properly resolving this collision. You can fix this by changing the following within CharacterLocomotion
Code:
        private void DetectCollisions()
        {
            if (!UsingHorizontalCollisionDetection) {
                return;
            }

if (m_DesiredMovement.sqrMagnitude == 0) {
to:
Code:
        private void DetectCollisions()
        {
            if (!UsingHorizontalCollisionDetection) {
                return;
            }

var localDesiredMovement = LocalDesiredMovement;
            localDesiredMovement.y = 0;
            if (localDesiredMovement.sqrMagnitude <= 0.0001) {

Sorry, but that didn't solve the issue, this is what I get after applying this change :

That one was interesting. This is because of the Button Down stop type being set to Jump and holding the jump input. You can fix this by changing the stop type on ledge strafe to Manual. I'll make this change for the default setup.