Is Use Target Bone required for Can See Object?

I spent more time than i wanted to try and get Can See Object working....the only thing that worked for me was to set Use Target Bone Head in order for Can See Object to work. I would just assume (since its a toggle) that its purely optional. Is it not optional? Is there a way i can just put a gameobject in and not have to use Target Bone properties? Or is this required? I assume it is not required and I am just doing somethign wrong, pointers?

No, it's not required. I recommend enabling the debug line as it will show you why a particular raycast is failing. My guess is that you need to adjust one of the offsets.

ok, thanks. I'll look into the offsets. When i enable Draw Debug Ray. I don't see anything in play mode, prefab mode, or scene mode. From your tutorial videos i thought is showed like a cone of vision or something, i don't see that anywhere, how do i get that to work? Thanks!

The Draw Debug Ray is separate from the cone of vision. The cone is drawn if you have gizmos enabled within the behavior tree preferences. Draw Debug Ray is independent of this though. It is only drawn when the task is updating and it is drawn within the scene view.