Integration missing for UCC + Inventory Solution?

justingirard

I am now getting the feeling I am missing all integrations. I logged in to downloads with both my UCC Invoice, and my Inventory Invoice. I am trying to follow the integration tutorial, and I am at the point where I need the integrations.

When trying to download the integration with my Inventory invoice, I do not think I see an integration:
Downloads for Ultimate Inventory System

ULTIMATE INVENTORY SYSTEM 1.2.11

INPUT SYSTEM
MASTER AUDIO
DIALOGUE SYSTEM
LOCALIZATION
PLAYMAKERDOWNLOAD
QUEST MACHINE
CONTROL FREAK (VERSION 2)
EASY TOUCH
INCONTROL (VERSION 2)
INPUT SYSTEM (VERSION 2)
REWIRED (VERSION 2)

I am trying to follow along with : https://opsive.com/videos/?pid=22330&video=27023

Overall (noting my other thread https://www.opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/how-to-integrate-behaviour-designer-with-ucc-3.10408/ ). It just seems like I have no access to any integration packages. Am I missing a key step? Or, are they perhaps not on the downloads page?

It seems odd that others have access to the integrations, yet I seem to have none of them. Is it because I purchased each asset separately?

Moved to the inventory forum.

For the inventory integrations make sure you are using your Ultimate Inventory System invoice. The downloads page lists packages based on your invoice number.

Sure -- this is indeed the list from my inventory invoice (Above). To keep myself honest, I logged in again, and rebuilt the same list again. I think I do not have the right integration in the above list?

Downloads for Ultimate Inventory System
INPUT SYSTEM
MASTER AUDIO
DIALOGUE SYSTEM
LOCALIZATION
PLAYMAKER
QUEST MACHINE
CONTROL FREAK (VERSION 2)
EASY TOUCH
INCONTROL (VERSION 2)
INPUT SYSTEM (VERSION 2)
REWIRED (VERSION 2)
ULTIMATE INVENTORY SYSTEM 1.2.11

If the integration is in the list, then perhaps in the docs the labels can be updated?

Just want to make sure I am using the right document. I am using the invoice number from the upper right to access the above list,Untitled.png

SOLVED. The package is on the UCC, not the UIS. It is probably really important to state this somewhere!!!!

-----
Optional end-user feedback: (Information that may help in a product onboarding review meeting)

Bias/ User profile: I am a staff software eng, and for the last 15 years I have managed digital web products from design to production launch. The below is optional. I am picking up game dev as a career switch, and mostly treating this as a fun way to relax.
-------

[Critical] 1) Unique Titles. Any unique product, or download, ideally has a unique title. I was very confused when logging in to my UCC3 invoice, seeing "ULTIMATE INVENTORY SYSTEM". This is because I already purchased the "ULTIMATE INVENTORY SYSTEM".

[Critical] 2) The Information Architecture is novel and can benefit from explanation. (The idea that each product has integrations, and that there is a tree like structure, where each integration has a parent, where the parents are peers. A key task when accessing an integration, then, is (a) identifying which product an integration lives in and (b) using that product's invoice to find the integration.) -- this is a novel concept.

[Important] 3) Consistent Titling: In docs, there is something called "Character Inventory Bridge and Inventory Item Set Manager". When looking at downloads, it is not obvious that "ULTIMATE INVENTORY SYSTEM" is a container for the above. (I hope it is? I am just guessing it is still.)

[Would be nice] 4) Title Labelling: Integration titles gain power when named in an identifying manner. Specifically, Even a technical name might help: When logged in to the UCC invoice, Instead of seeing "ULTIMATE INVENTORY SYSTEM" a title like "UCC3.UIS Integration", or "UCC Ultimate Inventory Integration". Probably the word integration is very important.

Glad you got it working. I've made a note of this so when we update the website our web contractors can word it better.