integrated with GPU Instancer - Crowd Animations

wwz

A few days ago,I try to Instantiation hundred of AI in my project。they recommend me GPU Instancer - Crowd Animations in a article。
and i study the asset for few days,there have something problem with UCC.
1.when i bake animation in GPUI,unity Report error :handle can not be null?
2 ,after finish bake animation to running my project.the AI can not take the Gun(like image),the Author(GPUI)say: UCC IK is runing,but i make sure i remove charater IK Components
3 when i running game,unity send san error (image 2)
4.the most import is the fps drop same as before(only 10 AI,30FPS),GPUI may be not working?AI can chase,shot ,reload,but can not play animation
0AUD54OQ)ES4{MWUM0[E5EO.pngOCP9TO%C0G5M@064Y@%QMD2.png

If you profile you'll be able to see what is causing the bottleneck, but that error indicates that you haven't set the FirePointLocation on the ShootableWeaponPerspectiveProperties.

If you profile you'll be able to see what is causing the bottleneck, but that error indicates that you haven't set the FirePointLocation on the ShootableWeaponPerspectiveProperties.
XH[2R6A9[4O$3Q{{FF9H{~8.png
i make sure ,i set fire point,but unity report error again@51ORK$Q{TZB2@ISI2AO`]E.png
H}W6DXOPF[[27Y81]WXK6AN.png
than,FPS drop more than before

$1SV4U8ETQ34]L6TRG1R){2.png
i remove bone gos in GPUI,FPS drop
._TFFFLX~3_QL5ED)QQMBTPW.png
it look like GPUI did not work?

Does everything work correctly if you don't use the GPU Instancer asset? I haven't gotten a chance to use it yet so I'm shooting blind but if it removes the fire point transform then it makes sense that you are getting that error. You'll need to find some way to keep it exposed.

Does everything work correctly if you don't use the GPU Instancer asset? I haven't gotten a chance to use it yet so I'm shooting blind but if it removes the fire point transform then it makes sense that you are getting that error. You'll need to find some way to keep it exposed.
yes,everything is ok,until i install gpui in my project

I think that this is a question for the GPU Instancer dev - you'll want to see how to keep certain GameObjects exposed.

Reactions: wwz