IMPORTING ERROR

Ramarolo

Hi all!

I purchased Behavior Designer and Movement Pack. I read the docs but there is nothing to solve the importing problem I have (only to delete old versions before importing new ones).
The thing is, that there are scripts not reading between them and that is why I have more than 100 console errors.
I reproduce what I did (every process from Package Manager inside Unity):
. Download Behavior Designer.
. Download Movement Pack.
. Import into my project both Tutorial Resources and Behavior Designer Runtime Source, from Downloads section of Opsive.

As you see, I just imported the Behavior Designer stuff into my project, and these are the kind of Console errors:

1648578224339.png

Please help to start using this asset.

Thanks.

Did it work up until the last step of importing the runtime source? If so did you make sure to first remove the Behavior Designer directory before importing the runtime source? Also, I recommend starting out in a fresh project just to make sure it's a clean environment with no namespace conflicts.

Hi Justin,

Sure, if I import everything except Runtime Source, it works fine. I guess, I misunderstood the docs: "Before you extract this package ensure that you have deleted the Behavior Designer folder otherwise you’ll get a compile error." So, this sentence means: do I have to delete the full folder Behavior Designer imported from Package Manager, before importing Runtime Source?
1648638718141.png
And having the Runtime Source installed is the only way of building an executable for PC?: "In order to compile Behavior Designer for the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) you must use the runtime source code instead of the compiled DLL" I am not expert at compiling so I prefer to ask to have it clear before adapting the AI of my project.

Thanks.