I want to change the way items are displayed.

difqk3

Thank you so much for the answers to your questions every time.

First, I want to show all items in Inventory.

1607613695038.png
As for the display method, the number is marked as 0, such as "Hot Bar", and I want to display it in a transparent or dark manner.

1607613765326.png
I would like to show the number of weapons in the inventory for a weapon type that is not "attack damage".

Second, I want to use UCC + UIS.
When using only UIS, I changed the value of "Base Attack" in "Item Definitions".
In the UCC+UIS video description, it is difficult to find a way to change the base attack value.
1607614742312.png

Third, I want to change the equipment type of the armor.
"Armor-> ItemDefinition Attributes-> EquipmentPrefab (GameObject)"
This is the method used by DEMO.
I want to change only Material, not "Prefab(GameObject)".
Can you see how to change it?

Sorry for many questions.

That's a lot of questions.
Usually it's better if you seperate you question in different posts such that people who search things in the forum can find answers faster

First of all, the UCC + UIS integration is very precise on how you need to use the Invnentory, and if you do not do things precisly as guided you will get errors. Especially the database it must be defined in a certain way.
So make sure to read the documentation for the integration in detail:

You can also see this video tutorial (a few things changed since we recorded it but it'll give you a good idea)

In UCC+UIS the "Empty" database that you should duplicate to get started comes with the essential categories and attributes.
You can add an "Attack" as attribute on the item in the editor, but until you tell the UCC Item what to do with the "Attack" value it won't know. To do this you can use Item Bindings (There are other solutions too but that's the simplest one)

Make sure to read these pages too, they can be relevant:

For the items showing the amount of items instead of the attack you can use Item Views.

I recently made a video on the subject first watch this to learn about Item View Slot Container:
Then you can start watching the Item View video:

Items stack only if they are set as common (Unique == false). This is set on the Item Category:

For your last question, this will require a bit of custom code.
You can either make a Attribute of type Material or make a custom enum type with the options of materials as the Attribute type.

Here are some examples on getting attribute values in code:

Once you decide that, you can add a new component on your Character which listens to the event of items being equipped. For example you could use the "c_Inventory_OnAdd_ItemInfo_ItemStack" event to know an Item was added and you could check the itemCollection from the ItemStack to know it was added to your "ArmorEquipped" Item Collection. From there you can get the Material attribute from the Item and swap the Material.

Another option is to use a custom Item Action. Instead of Equipping the Item by moving it to another ItemCollection you could just change the Material on your Character

Both options have Pros and Cons.

I know this is a lot to go through but the system is very big with so many ways you can expand on it, so it takes a bit of time to go through everything. I would recommend doing one thing at a time :)