FlashLight not working

Piyush

Hi i have created flashlight item and added it to the character inventory, when i run the project and do left click it should turn on the light in the flashlight but it instead shows the error and game becomes mess..
I used demo flashlight prefab too Same bug same error.
Please help, tried everything i could do but nothing worked.
1678901100515.png

So you have this problem in the demo scene? I just tried to reproduce this error but wasn't able to. If you can list the steps to reproduce from a fresh project I should have a better idea.

So you have this problem in the demo scene? I just tried to reproduce this error but wasn't able to. If you can list the steps to reproduce from a fresh project I should have a better idea.
Sir, it's not from the demo scene. I just recently tried something and flashlight worked, not i am doing some tests to find exact problem of it..
give me just 2 mins

Sir, i figured it out.
I have UCC Installed in my project.
I dont have separate hands for my character yet.
So what i am doing is creating First person combat camera
First person combat character like this
1678961479368.png

Char without separate arms so i can use it as third person but camera in first person so my needs are nearly full filled.
Then i used demo flashlight prefab and attached its prefab to my item collection in item types
added flashlight to inventory
i run the project
flashlight is in the hands of the character but when i tap left click aka Use ability runs then instead of turning on light it shows that error and everything becomes messy