Errors while using External Behavior duplicate

finaratic

So made a behavior external to reuse it for few characters, but when i duplicated the external behavior file inside unity and renamed it and used on new character i get many errors, but AI behave like normal i guess

Attachments

• 1692214172536.png
    1692214172536.png
    231.2 KB · Views: 5
I would need to be able to property debug it in order to tell. I just tried to reproduce this but wasn't able to. Are you able to tell me how to reproduce it from a fresh project?

I imported Behavior Designer and UCC integration, looked at the enemy AI tree, made it as external tree and renamed it, after this i duplicated it (CTRL + D) and created another external tree for different enemy using same tree base as for previous tree and when i run this duplicated trees they produce all this errors. Original (not external) works fine

I just tried this and it worked correctly. I duplicated the EnemyBehaviorTree and assigned it to the EnemyAtlas GameObject. When I did that there weren't any errors within the editor and the variables were still assigned within the Can See Object task.