Error

Vahalla

Says there is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter “ altpositivebutton’of’unityinputbuulder.findaxisproperty

What version of the controller are you running? I would completely remove the asset and add it again - the Asset Store version compiles without any issues.

is it the integration files which have me confused with the naming it has been some time since I got on the game

The problem isn't the integration files - it's that you are running a newer version of inventory than what is supported by the same shared files of the legacy version of the controller. Version 3 of the controller is a paid update:

I forgot what the error is but on the line that is giving you the error you can either add or remove a parameter in order to add compatibility with the legacy versions of the controller. From there I would not update the inventory asset anymore if you want to keep it in sync with the legacy version.

If this doesn’t work I’ll import the files from the other game I imagine this will work I appreciate the quick response have a blessed day